New to mountain biking? Interested in the sport, but not really sure how to get started? Let 4 Points trained instructors show you the way by walking you through a step by step process to get you familiar with the equipment, proper body position, cornering, braking and a lot more. Lessons are two hours, which is usually long enough to actually learn the basics and still have time to do some riding.
- Mountain Bike Private Lesson – One on one private lessons with a trained instructor are available to help personalize your mountain bike experience and accelerate your learning. You can add friends or family members for an additional fee.
- Mountain Bike Group Lesson – Join a group of other new riders to learn the basics. Groups are limited to a maximum of 6 participants to ensure that everyone gets the most out of their time.
If you’re a veteran mountain biker, take advantage of local knowledge and let us show you the best trails in the area to suit your taste! Whether you prefer it fast and flowy or old school gnar, we have plenty of trail to choose from. Don’t want to waste time getting lost? Four Points guides are local and can show you a great time by picking the appropriate trails and ride to suit the needs of your party.
Please give us as much advance notification as possible so we can make sure the right guide is available for you. Let us show you the way!
MTN Bike Guide Service
- $50 for each additional hour Bike and Helmet not included
MTN Bike Private Lesson
- $30 each additional person Bike and Helmet not included
MTN Bike Group Lesson
- Minimum 2 People Bike and Helmet not included
Bike and Brew3 Hours Mtn Biking, Lunch, 5 Breweries
- 3 Hrs. Mtn Bike with guide / instructor, lunch, flight of beer at each brewery, snack or appetizers, pick up and drop off at your hotel or location in Stowe. (Outside town there is a small travel fee)
I was reluctant to enlist a guide myself, as I quite like the adventuring element of finding my own way, but on the advice of a friend, our group arranged for Rick and Tyler to lead us on an epic tour of Stowe trails and it was very, very worthwhile. It would not have been possible at all to arrange that days riding without extensive local knowledge. And as important, Rick and Tyler were awesome guys to spend a great day on the trails with!!Mark M. Ottawa, ON
Rick’s clinic was very informative and helpful. After going over the basics, which I was all too happy to review/learn/adjust, Rick demonstrated the important fundamentals of mountain biking and helped each of us in the clinic practice/perfect our technique. Obstacles were set up in order to practice riding while looking ahead, jumping and bridge crossing. It was nice having Rick’s encouragement in a supportive environment. Riders were only expected to try the obstacles if comfortable. We all got to try out what we’d learned on a fun group ride afterwards. I could immediately tell my riding had improved and Rick’s morning instruction was well worth it!Sarah R. - Stowe, VT
Vermont Mountain Bike Tours & Lessons
Vermont Brewery Tours
Call 802-793-9246 to book a tour now.
Advanced Registration is Recommended.