Vermont Brewery Tours
Vermont is Home to Some Great Microbreweries
If you’re in search of a Vermont brewery tour, look no further because 4 Points is your guide to the best beer, cider, and spirits that Vermont has to offer. We are very fortunate to have several all within a short drive.
Brew Tours include:
- Pick Up & Drop Off at your hotel or where ever you’re staying (no surcharge if within 10 miles from Center of Stowe)
- 5 Breweries – or mix in a Hard Cider Operation or a Distillery. (Guests have input – advance requests appreciated!)
- Flight of Beer samples or a beverage at each stop
- Local Guide & Designated Driver
- Appetizers or Snacks
We offer a variety of Stowe Brewery Tours; any can be customized to suit your tastes – we are fortunate to have well over a dozen options within a half-hour drive. We also offer a Burlington brewery tour if interested – please contact us for details. Any of our brewery tours can be customized. We’ll make suggestions and take you to our favorite breweries but if there is one brewery you definitely don’t want to miss just let us know!
Some of our favorite Stowe area breweries: Alchemist Brewery, Hill Farmstead Brewery, Idletyme Brewery, Lost Nation Brewery, Prohibition Pig Brewery, Rock Art Brewery, Ten Bends Brewery, von Trapp Brewery, Stowe Cider, and Green Mountain Distillery.
If you’re interested in Burlington brewery tours, you might like: Zero Gravity, Switchback, Foam, Fiddlehead, Burlington Beer Co, Simple Roots, Queen City Brewery, Magic Hat, Groennfell Meadery, and more!
Either way, you can sit back and relax. Let us do the driving so you can sample some great beer!
Anyone over the age of 21 is welcome.
Brewery Tour5 Breweries - or mix in a Distillery and/or a Hard Cider Operation
- Flight of beer or a drink at each brewery
- Local Guide & Designated Driver – pick up and drop off at your location in Stowe (small fee if outside of town).
- Snacks or Appetizers
- Pick up and Drop off at your hotel or location in Stowe. (Outside town there is a small travel fee).
Bike & Brewery Tour3 hr mtn bike guide/instructor, lunch, flight or glass of beer at the breweries
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel or location in Stowe. (Outside town there is a small travel fee)
- 3 Hours of Mountain Biking
- Lunch & Brewery Tour – flight of beer included at each stop!
- We can do custom tours to other Vermont Breweries, so let us know what suits you!
Learn More About Local Breweries
The Alchemist opened as a Brew Pub in Waterbury, VT in November 2003. Started by husband and wife, John and Jenn Kimmich, the Alchemist was a hot spot in Waterbury known for both great food and great beer. With the creation of Heady Topper…
Hill Farmstead Brewery is located in Greensboro, VT, on the site of the Hill family farm located in the North East Kingdom of VT. Shaun Hill is the owner and brew master. His philosophy is that beer is a perishable item and should be produced and consumed locally.
“A Little Bit of Austria and a lot of Vermont” is the motto for the Trapp Family Lodge. The Brewery and Bierhall lives up to that with traditional European beers and food. Having lived in Stowe since 1979, I have known Johannes and Sam von Trapp for a while.
Tim and Howie started out brewing beer. They came up from Baltimore to brew at the Shed in Stowe. If you remember drinking Shed Ale, that’ their recipe. Green Mt Distillers opened in 2002 and is the longest running craft distillery in the state. They are certified…
Most people know the location of Idletyme Brewing as the Shed Restaurant. The Shed, started by ski instructors in 1965, was a local favorite, started brewing beer in 1995 and closed in 2011. It has reopened as Idletyme Brewing Company.
Ten Bends is one of the newest breweries in Vermont. Opened in August of 2017. A small 3 barrel operation, they put out some great beer in an old industrial location. The place is comfortable and a little funky. You might fee like you’re visiting a friends workshop.
Vermont Mountain Bike Tours & Lessons
Vermont Brewery Tours
Call 802-793-9246 to book a tour now.
Advanced Registration is Recommended.